Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mumbai, India~~

Namaste everyone...

I just got back from Mumbai, India last Sunday. And guess what ?? I bought loads of sarees and punjabi suits. Just scroll down and have a look.

If you are interested to buy one, drop me an email : farashikinadnan@gmail.com and I will give you my acc # and we will discuss on the delivery service. BUT it's FREE within KLCC vacinity area...further than that, I would have to add on the courier service charge.

Be prepared to be mesmerized with the ever beautiful sarees and punjabi suits. Have fun!


Green - RM50 (sold)



Brown saree - RM150 (sold)


Turqoise saree - RM250


Pink saree - RM300 (sold)


Cream saree - RM320





Off white saree - RM350 (sold)




Turqoise punjabi suit - RM75 (sold)


Pink 1 punjabi suit - RM75 (sold)


Pink polk-a-dot punjabi suit - RM75 (sold)

1 comment: